Digital Sales Manager Job, Cape Town, Pinelands
|Remuneration:||base commission negotiable plus|
|Location:||Cape Town, Pinelands|
|Remote work:||Some telecommuting allowed|
|Level of education:||Diploma|
|Company:||Reale Activation Pty Ltd|
A dynamic digital media company is looking for a driven and innovative Sales Manager who is able to work both from our offices and flexible to work remotely if required.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and professional, results-oriented and digitally savvy Sales Manager who wants to determine their own destiny. What you put in is what you take out.
The position includes meeting with clients both virtually (in the metaverse) and face-to-face while evaluating, analyzing and delivering innovative digital marketing and technology solutions to meet their business needs.
- Produce regular significant follow-up sales to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Meet all sales and material specification deadlines
- Managing key customers while maintaining and building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Canvassing and prospecting new prospects for cold calling and generating new business
- Preparing, writing and presenting proposals
- Sales administration and reporting on commercial activities, customers contacted, visited and prioritized on a weekly basis
- Regular liaison with the marketing, technology and content team
- Promote and sell custom products and services in packages across multiple digital platforms, including the metaverse, to all customers
- Matrix plus relevant higher education
- Minimum two years of sales experience
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Proven sales track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets with a track record of customer satisfaction
- Preference given to candidates who are tech savvy and have a good understanding of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) with a good command of the English language
- Strong relationship building skills and essential skills
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Must be configured to work remotely
- Autonomy with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
REI’s core mission is to equip and educate investors to successfully invest in the world’s largest asset class – real estate, also to connect and bring together real estate professionals, buyers and sellers through our omnichannel platforms, and helping industry professionals adopt technology best practices to future-proof their business in the metaverse.
Posted on 04 April 17:05, Closing date 6 May