Headless Commerce Summit to bring together digital and web development experts for discussions on creating world-class e-commerce experiences
Presented by Netlify, Web Leaders Discuss Building Differentiated E-Commerce Sites Using Headless Commerce Architecture
LONDON, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Netlify, the modern web development platform, today announced the third annual Headless Commerce Summit at London and almost on May 23-24, 2022. The event brings together digital leaders, web development experts, and agencies to share tactical tips on building world-class e-commerce sites using headless architecture.
Headless architecture enables teams to build and deploy sites faster, increase conversions, and differentiate their brand by decoupling backend services such as product information from the frontend experience. Speakers will discuss the risks, concerns, and opportunities facing commerce teams today and use case studies and real-world statistics to share best practices for moving to and operating a headless commerce site using the latest technologies. Sessions will explore modern headless travel from brands such as Hilding Anders, PrettyLitter, Salling Group, Sennheiser and Tile.
- chris bachCo-Founder, Chief Strategy & Creative Officer, Netlify: “The Rise of Composable Commerce”
- Debbie EllisonChief Digital Officer, VMLY&R Commerce: “The future of brands”
- Steve JenkinsTech Lead, Tile: “How migrating from Tile to Headless with Netlify allowed them to personalize the customer experience”
- BigCommerce, AKQA, and Netlify: “The Business Case for Headless Commerce”
- Nicolas Le Pallec, Chief Technology Officer, EuropeAKQA: “Large-scale Sennheiser migration to headless commerce”
- Massimo PegoraroCTO, Atoms Studio: “How Salvatori internationalized their e-commerce store with Headless Commerce”
Netlify is joined by sponsors Algolia, BetterCommerce, Builder.io, Commerce Layer, commercetools, Crystallize, Kin+Carta, Last Rev, Magnolia, Shogun, Storyblok, Swell and Uniform.
Consult the complete program and register on headlesscommercesummit.com.
Netlify is the platform your developers love for building high-performing and dynamic websites, e-commerce stores, and apps. By uniting a vast ecosystem of technologies, services, and APIs into a single workflow, Netlify unlocks new levels of team productivity, while saving time, money, and the planet.
As pioneers of the Jamstack movement, Netlify brings together all modern web frameworks, serverless functions, and edge computing into a single platform to deliver unparalleled user experiences. Millions of developers and enterprises build with Netlify, from Fortune 500 companies like Unilever and Verizon to companies changing our digital experiences like Peloton and Twilio. Start for free at netlify.com.