Hibu PPC Review 2020 | Internet Marketing Services Reviews
Check out all of our recommendations for Internet Marketing Services and PPC Management on our best choices page.
Hibu also has a solid website design offering. Its tools provide a one-stop solution for businesses that need to target local audiences with their websites. With an emphasis on low cost web design services, this is a great solution for small businesses. However, Hibu offers more than just help on the website; its goal is to provide all the digital marketing services a business needs, including website development, social media marketing, and search engine marketing. As Hibu strives to meet all online marketing needs, it can connect your website to your social platforms to give you a consistent online presence. Hibu is also one of the few companies we reviewed that achieved an A + with the Better Business Bureau and obtained accreditation. It was awarded three out of five stars out of 110 customer reviews.
Hibu packages and prices
Hibu says it provides personalized, business-friendly services so it doesn’t publish its prices online. This flexibility can be great for your business, but it also means you’ll have to go through the sales process to get a quote.
We pretended to be small business owners and interacted with Hibu via live chat to test out the company’s customer service and get a better idea of ââtheir overall offering. It structures its agreements on six-month contracts, which is a good duration for companies who wish to register without committing to the duration. Hibu also provides an account manager who can help you choose the services that will benefit your business the most.
Hibu provides businesses with a number of different internet marketing services.
- CPC: Hibu has a solid PPC Offer. It’s accredited by Google, Bing, and Yahoo, and it creates personalized campaigns for each business, so you’ll be working with a business that’s committed to your individual success. You can set goals, create campaigns, and track your success with Hibu.
- SEO: Hibu can create websites with SEO coverage to maximize the reach of your site. It can develop links, strengthen your social media presence, and create external content to link to your site. Hibu takes a three-pronged approach to SEO: on-page, off-page, and social. This approach gives you complete SEO coverage for your business.
- Social media marketing: Hibu builds its social media marketing offer with SEO goals. Both of these aspects of its service can improve your online presence. With its social marketing services, you can buy social ads, drive results on social media, and retarget customers. Its tools also work with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Website design: Hibu provides website creation. It has one of the best website design deals of any company we reviewed. It handles all areas of the website building experience – writing, designing, then creating the SEO value of each page to make your site stand out online.
- Reports: Hibu has built-in analysis and reporting capabilities for all aspects of its service. You can access your reports 24/7.
Advantages and disadvantages
Hibu provides comprehensive services to small businesses. Few of its competitors match the breadth of its services. Whether you’re looking for help with SEO, PPC, or social media marketing, Hibu has you covered. It is an established and reputable company, one of the few in this category to be accredited and rated A + by the Better Business Bureau. It is also accredited by Google, Bing and Yahoo which gives credibility to its PPC management services.
One potential downside of Hibu is that you can’t view prices online. This can discourage businesses who want to get a feel for the cost of services before contacting the business directly.
Another limitation is that Hibu doesn’t focus on email marketing. If you are looking for these services, you may need to look to other companies.
Hibu provides customer service by phone, live chat, and email. We pretended to be small business owners and interacted with Hibu sales reps via live chat to test out the company’s customer support and learn more about all of its services. Either way, Hibu representatives were friendly and informative about the company’s offerings. They didn’t insist on a sale and instead gave us all the information we needed.